Here at FED, we love our buffalo sauce! Buffalo sauce can add that extra flavor to make a meal scream delicious, but did you know that buffalo sauce is also perhaps one of the most healthy sauces you can add to a meal?
First, the sauce contains 0, as in zilch, calories per tablespoon, ensuring you get plenty of flavor in each meal without unneeded extra calories. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the amazing health benefits of buffalo sauce. Most of its health benefits stem from a main ingredient, aged cayenne red peppers, which contains capsaicin, a phytochemical with a plethora of health benefits including:
- Improved metabolism through diet-induced thermogenesis
- Increased weight loss
- Improved feelings of fullness for hours after a meal
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Improved digestive health
- Contains vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin E, and manganese
- Pain reducing properties
At FED, we offer several meals containing this incredible sauce including our signature Buffalo Smash and the NEW Buffalo Ranch Meatballs. Be sure to try them all!