Create Healthy Habits, NOT Restrictions – Fed Kitchen Springfield


Create Healthy Habits, NOT Restrictions

Happy Memorial Day! We hope you had a great holiday filled with friends, family, and loved ones. If you enjoyed yourself a little too much and didn’t eat completely healthy all day, we want to remind you that IT IS OKAY! Life is filled with so many stressors that sometimes it is important and even a necessity to just relax and let go for a meal or even two. The key is get back on path!

At FED, we have a motto we live by, “Create healthy habits, not restrictions.” This simple phrase encapsulates everything we believe is important for developing You 2.0. It is far more important for your health that you build healthy eating and lifestyle habits that are SUSTAINABLE for the long term. If this means eating clean 80% of the time and indulging the other 20%, that is great!

Steady, consistent healthy habits will produce the most deep rooted, and permanent changes that you want to achieve. The most important thing is that these habits can be repeated for the long haul.

It can be easy to get captivated by the newest fad diet that promises quick results, but what almost always happens is you stick to the diet for a week or even two, and then comes a day where you get sick of restricting yourself, so you indulge and ultimately fall off your diet completely. Therein lies the problem. Long term restrictions from foods that you enjoy makes it extremely difficult to build healthy, sustainable behaviors.

We propose a better way! We strive to bring you delicious meals that leave you satisfied and never restricted.  Our meals can help you maintain your healthy habits by providing gourmet meals that not only are great for you, but also taste great.

“Small disciplines repeated with consistency leads to great achievements over time.”

-John C. Maxwell

Older Post
Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Close (esc)

Don't miss out!

Don't want to forget to order? We have your back! Simply opt in to our text program and we will remind you :)

Opt IN

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now