FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I ORDER?
WHERE DO I PICK UP?
We have the following satellite fridge locations. They are located inside:
- Supplement Superstore (S2) - 2302 W. Wabash
- Papo's Cafe - 3290 W. Iles
- Custom Cup Coffee - 319 E. Monroe
- Carpe Diem CrossFit - 4600 Alex Blvd
- CrossFit XLT - 251 E. Walnut St. (Chatham, IL)
- Salted Lemon - 2671 Chatham Road
WHEN CAN I PICKUP?
On the specified day that you selected during the order process. Your selected location canoe found on the bottom of your Order Confirmation email. If you cannot find it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PICK UP LOCATION HOURS:
- Supplement Superstore | 9am-6pm
- Papo's Cafe | 7am - 3pm
- Custom Cup Coffee | Closed Sunday | M-F: 7am - 12:30pm
- Carpe Diem CrossFit | Closed Sunday | M-F: 5am - 6pm
- CrossFit XLT | Closed Sunday | Monday: 5am - 10am & 3pm - 7pm
- Salted Lemon | 1pm - 9pm
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE GRAB AND GO MEALS?
Grad and Go meals are available until they are sold out at s2 and Carpe Diem CrossFit. It's best to pre-order. No minimum or subscription required to pre-order :)
HOW LONG SHOULD I MICROWAVE MY MEALS?
Meal warmth is a matter of person preference, but we typically recommend microwaving meals for around 90 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on the power of your microwave. Certain meals such as our waffles and quesadilla are better microwaved between 30 to 60 seconds.
WHAT IS YOUR MISSION?
For many people living an “on-the-go” lifestyle, it’s hard to find healthy, delicious, and convenient meals. Meal prepping doesn’t have to just be for bodybuilders or athletes. It’s a simple solution for those who wish to take control of the way they eat and feel.
At Fed Kitchen, we strive to deliver scientifically configured, nutrient dense meals that provide the fuel and nutrition to maximize human potential. We are disrupting the perception of what healthy is, and what fast food should be!